As a non-profit, intermediate agency, Texas AgrAbility Project assists, connects, and empowers agricultural producers with disabilities and chronic illness.
Who We Serve
- Current and Former Military
- Individuals with Disabilities, Injuries, and/or Chronic Illness
- The Families and Workers of these Individuals
What We Offer
Services through our ACE program such as:
- Farm and Ranch Assessments
- Recommendations for Modifications and Accommodations
- Home Environment Assessments
- Business Assessments and Business Plan Assistance
What You Gain
- Education through online courses and workshops
- Resources such as service providers, industry professionals, and
- Network of professionals and like minded individuals.
To learn more about our team, click here