Skip to content
Phase 1 Agriculture Business Planning Course
Phase 1 Online Course: Enroll Here
- Please note a $30 fee is associated with the online New Phase 1 – Battleground to Breaking Ground course.
Phase 1 Agriculture Production Boot Camp: Registration coming soon!
- Boot Camp: January 2024 in College Station.
- $125 per person
Phase 2 Business Planning Course
Option 1: Tuition Waived APPLY HERE
- Applications for Tuition Waivers for Phase 2 will be accepted on a rolling basis year-round. Please note a $10 fee is associated with the application.
- If accepted, Tuition Waived participants are required to attend Basic Training (orientation) and Graduation in person.
- Cohorts begin each January and July.
- Applications for Cohort 15 are due December 8, 2023.
Option 2: Pay Tuition
- Pay the tuition, skip the application process, and bypass the in-person basic Training and Graduation requirements.
Phase 3 Agriculture Production Course
- Complete all Phase 2 requirements by the established deadlines, submit a complete business plan by Week 16, and actively participate in all program activities (Team Project, Individual Education Planning, Webinars, etc.) to waive the $900 tuition for the Phase 3 course.
- Successfully complete the Phase 2 Business Planning course and pay the $900 tuition to Phase 3.
Phase 4 Mentor Training Program
- Graduate from Phase 2 & Phase 3 and apply for the MTP program
Skills Training Program
BGBG Applicant Webinar
- For those interested in applying for the BattleGround to Breaking Ground Program, watch this webinar.