Skip to content
Phase 2 Business Planning Course
- Applications for tuition waivers for Phase 2 will be accepted on a rolling basis year-round. Please note a $10 fee is associated with the application.
- If accepted, tuition-waived participants are required to attend Basic Training (orientation) and Graduation in person.
- Cohorts begin each January and August.
- Applications for Cohort 14 are due June 2nd.
- Pay the tuition, skip the application process, and bypass the in-person basic Training and Graduation requirements.
- Tuition for Cohort 14 is due by June 30th.
Phase 3 Agriculture Production Course
- Complete all Phase 2 requirements by the established deadlines, submit a complete business plan by Week 16, and actively participate in all program activities (team project, Individual Education Planning, Webinars, etc.) to waive the $900 tuition for the Phase 3 course.
- Successfully complete the Phase 2 Business Planning course and pay the $900 tuition to Phase 3.
Phase 4 Mentor Training Program
- Graduate from Phase 2 & Phase 3 and apply for the MTP program
BGBG Cohort 12 Applicant Webinar
- For those interested in applying for Cohort 13 of the BattleGround to Breaking Ground Program register for this webinar.