1402 Band Rd. Ste. 100 Rosenberg
Are you a military veteran who is farming? What better way to continue your service to our nation than providing high quality food to your community.
Join us for a 1-day hands-on training to learn the rules, regulations, and safe practices for produce. These regulations can be overwhelming to find, learn, and put into practice. This training will break them down and teach producers how to implement produce safety into their operation.
- Registration is FREE
- Open to military veterans
- Receive a complimentary tool kit (digital food thermometer included)
- Learn about Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Participate in a mock farmers market booth inspection
- Network with other veterans
- Lunch is included
This Workshop has been Cancelled. Subscribe to the email newsletter or this calendar for upcoming dates.