What is one thing there is never enough of? COLD STORAGE!
Join us as we demonstrate how to build cold storage in a shipping container. You will be able to utilize skills taught to build cold storage anywhere you have space!
- Determining Equipment Needs
- Sourcing Eqipment/Supplies
- Dry and Cold Storage
Steve Smith, Army veteran, co-founder of F.A.R.M.
RSVP by December 13, 2018
About 1 in 5 farmers, ranchers, and agriculture workers suffer from a disabling condition. Farm and ranch assessments provide solutions to keep farmers in their chosen occupation after acquiring a disability or chronic health condition. Whether you are a beginning farmer or life-long ag producer, farm assessments can be a helpful tool to keeping you in the driver’s seat of your operation.
During this webinar you will:
- Identify services available through Texas AgrAbility for farmers and ranchers with disabilities
- Analyze which individuals may be a good fit for a farm or ranch assessment
- Explore the process of conducting and agricultural worksite assessment
- Review assistive technology recommendation examples from a farm or ranch assessment