What is one thing there is never enough of? COLD STORAGE!
Join us as we demonstrate how to build cold storage in a shipping container. You will be able to utilize skills taught to build cold storage anywhere you have space!
- Determining Equipment Needs
- Sourcing Eqipment/Supplies
- Dry and Cold Storage
Steve Smith, Army veteran, co-founder of F.A.R.M.
RSVP by December 13, 2018
Join us for this FREE webinar intended to educate agriculture producers on available marketing opportunities and additional markets that may be available to them.
- Conducting a Market Analysis
- Exploring Alternative Markets
- Movement of Product to Market
Conducted by BattleGround To Breaking Ground Cohort 4 Team 2.
Want to recycle your food and yard waste at home, but don’t know how to get started? Join the Turn Team for a free class covering the basics of composting in an urban environment. Taught by Turn founder, Lauren Clarke, you will learn
- why composting is important
- how composting works
- various methodologies for DIY in your urban home space.
The class is free, but donations are accepted here