Join Growin’ On Faith Farm for a Farm/Ranch Business Planning & Financial Funding Workshop. Learn the basics of business planning and financial funding and draft parts of a business plan!
- What is included in a business plan
- Using your plan to apply for funding
- Values, Mission, Vision
- Creating Operations, Marketing, and Financial Plans
- Funding resources: grants, USDA, etc.
- Selecting funding sources for your farm
- Marketing basics
- Financial planning basics
- Record keeping basics
- and much more!
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Minimum # of participants: 20
Farming and ranching ranks among the most stressful occupations, with suicide rates nearly twice as high as the national average. The AgriStress Helpline is a new resource for farmers and ranchers in mental health crisis. Join us to learn more about the helpline and how it supports farmers and ranchers.