Understanding the basics of organics is understanding your soil.
In this workshop we will discuss and understand the basics of soil health, organic matter management , compost and plant based teas. How to scout for diseases and monitoring and finally beneficial insects that help protect your crops.
- Organic matter management
- Understanding basics of soil health
- Compost &plant based teas
- Disease scouting & monitoring
- Beneficial Insects
Join us for an agriculture business workshop in Bell County (Belton) Texas. This workshop is a one day workshop designed for military veterans, beginning farmers and ranchers, individuals with disabilities, and anyone interested in starting an agriculture business.
Workshop sessions will include:
- Rural Business Ideas
- Intro to Business Planning
- Possibilities for Farming/Ranching with a Disability
- Financial Funding Sources for Farming/Ranching
- Marketing Resources
- Resources to Support Agriculture Business Operation
Cost of Workshop: $25 which includes breakfast, lunch, and workshop materials
Please make sure to wear something comfortable (with closed toe shoes) and warm as we will have some hands-on demonstrations outside in the afternoon.
View the Workshop Flyer