Join Growin’ On Faith Farm for a Farm/Ranch Business Planning & Financial Funding Workshop. Learn the basics of business planning and financial funding and draft parts of a business plan!
- What is included in a business plan
- Using your plan to apply for funding
- Values, Mission, Vision
- Creating Operations, Marketing, and Financial Plans
- Funding resources: grants, USDA, etc.
- Selecting funding sources for your farm
- Marketing basics
- Financial planning basics
- Record keeping basics
- and much more!
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Minimum # of participants: 20
About 1 in 5 farmers, ranchers, and agriculture workers suffer from a disabling condition. Farm and ranch assessments provide solutions to keep farmers in their chosen occupation after acquiring a disability or chronic health condition. Whether you are a beginning farmer or life-long ag producer, farm assessments can be a helpful tool to keeping you in the driver’s seat of your operation.
During this webinar you will:
- Identify services available through Texas AgrAbility for farmers and ranchers with disabilities
- Analyze which individuals may be a good fit for a farm or ranch assessment
- Explore the process of conducting and agricultural worksite assessment
- Review assistive technology recommendation examples from a farm or ranch assessment