Join us for a farm tour of Mesquite Field Farm in Nixon, Texas.
We will be touring Mesquite Field Farm, a local farm that produces grass fed beef and specialty crops.
Doug Havemann, veteran owner operator, will be sharing his experience as a veteran farmer/rancher in Texas and the methods he utilizes to produce and sell his products.
- Intensive Rotational Grazing
- Benefits of Rotational Grazing
- Direct-to-Consumer Marketing
- Grazing Planning
- Soil Health
- Grass-Fed Beef Health
The workshop is currently full, and a waiting list has been started.
To add your name to the waiting list, email email@example.com with your name, email, phone number, and which event you would like to attend (farm tour, workshop, both).
Join Growin’ On Faith Farm for a Farm/Ranch Business Planning & Financial Funding Workshop. Learn the basics of business planning and financial funding and draft parts of a business plan!
- What is included in a business plan
- Using your plan to apply for funding
- Values, Mission, Vision
- Creating Operations, Marketing, and Financial Plans
- Funding resources: grants, USDA, etc.
- Selecting funding sources for your farm
- Marketing basics
- Financial planning basics
- Record keeping basics
- and much more!
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Minimum # of participants: 20