Join Growin’ On Faith Farm for a Farm/Ranch Business Planning & Financial Funding Workshop. Learn the basics of business planning and financial funding and draft parts of a business plan!
- What is included in a business plan
- Using your plan to apply for funding
- Values, Mission, Vision
- Creating Operations, Marketing, and Financial Plans
- Funding resources: grants, USDA, etc.
- Selecting funding sources for your farm
- Marketing basics
- Financial planning basics
- Record keeping basics
- and much more!
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Minimum # of participants: 20
Join us for an agriculture business workshop in Bell County (Belton) Texas. This workshop is a one day workshop designed for military veterans, beginning farmers and ranchers, individuals with disabilities, and anyone interested in starting an agriculture business.
Workshop sessions will include:
- Rural Business Ideas
- Intro to Business Planning
- Possibilities for Farming/Ranching with a Disability
- Financial Funding Sources for Farming/Ranching
- Marketing Resources
- Resources to Support Agriculture Business Operation
Cost of Workshop: $25 which includes breakfast, lunch, and workshop materials
Please make sure to wear something comfortable (with closed toe shoes) and warm as we will have some hands-on demonstrations outside in the afternoon.
View the Workshop Flyer