Join Growin’ On Faith Farm for a Farm/Ranch Business Planning & Financial Funding Workshop. Learn the basics of business planning and financial funding and draft parts of a business plan!
- What is included in a business plan
- Using your plan to apply for funding
- Values, Mission, Vision
- Creating Operations, Marketing, and Financial Plans
- Funding resources: grants, USDA, etc.
- Selecting funding sources for your farm
- Marketing basics
- Financial planning basics
- Record keeping basics
- and much more!
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Minimum # of participants: 20
Agriculture grant opportunities can help you grow your farm or ranch and increase it’s profitability. At this workshop you will learn about grant opportunities available to farmers & ranchers, as well as, gain experience and skills regarding reading requests for applications, determining what opportunities may be right for your operation, key components of grant proposals and tips for applying.
Cost: $25 per participant; Registration limited to 25 participants
Growin on Faith Farm will provide workshop materials, light breakfast foods/snacks, drinks, and a boxed lunch.